Your Game Type?
- Some people like to play inside laser tag arenas, outdoor laser tag fields, and tactical laser tag simulation games. It’s best to try these different game styles first to see which one suits you best.
- There are also a variety of different game models you can choose from when playing laser tag at home. Find out if you like the classic laser tag battle or a game with more structure such as capture the flag or team elimination.
- Pretty much all laser tag is grouped as indoor or outdoor laser tag. Be sure to find out what environment suits you best.
- Keep in mind how many people will be using the home laser tag equipment. If you are playing with only two players in each game then you would most likely need one home laser tag equipment set. If you find that there are going to be more people playing laser tag in teams then it is best to purchase multiple kits.
Buying Home Laser Tag Equipment
- A great place to find affordable home laser tag equipment is at your favorite toy stores or malls. If you are looking for more variety then you might want to consider shopping online for your home laser tag equipment.
- One set is usually all that is needed for laser tag games that consists of one person versus the other. These home laser tag equipment sets come with two laser tag taggers, two laser tag sensors, and sometimes rechargeable batteries.
- If you are looking to build a laser tag team then a good way to keep costs down is to have a friend/partner split the costs of multiple home laser tag equipment sets.
- Looking to suit larger laser tag groups or parties? Perhaps you want to outfit hard core laser tag enthusiasts. Purchase more professional laser tag equipment to give them better accuracy and increased firing distance. Professional looking laser tag equipment is becoming more popular among teens and adults.
- Most professional and home laser tag equipment sets offer accessories that can be purchased separately. Outfit your most dedicated laser tag players with better scopes, tagger holsters, and in game programing adjustments.
Important Home Laser Tag Equipment Tips
- Before purchasing your at home laser tag equipment be sure to check your local area for safe and fun places to play laser tag. If you are going to be playing at your house then be sure to check weather or not you have enough room to play laser tag indoors or outdoors.
- Thinking about all these different options will not only save you money when purchasing a home laser tag equipment set but they will also save you from time lost. Be sure to try playing with different laser tag equipment at indoor and outdoor laser tag facility’s to make sure you know what you want the first time.
- Don’t forget that when you purchase home laser tag equipment sets they will usually come with rechargeable batteries that will usually last around 5-8 months with constant use. The stock batteries that come with most home laser tag equipment sets are usually not of the best quality so it’s a good idea to purchase additional rechargeable batteries for future laser tag use.